Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

LuckyDay
The TVDB doesn't allow certain types of shows I watch and record.  One is WWE show, and the other are fitness series that my wife has DVDs of and records.

I would still like these to show up in my Recorded TV folder, but I can't figure out a way to manually do this.

Neither would work in the 'movies' menu because they are episodic and would fill those folders up really fast.

Re: Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

Re: Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

LuckyDay
I've actually been using that already, and it's great.  It works for just about everything.  Here's an example of how it's not working for a few specific files:

You can see here that I've got the series called "Hipcentric" named and numbered and showing up in the unidentified files list:

But when I go to the Series override menu, where I'm able to edit Series info and posters and such, I don't have that as a series there.   Is there a way to manually tell the program that this is a series and put it in this list?

I can't find any other way to edit series or the files.  It works great for the files that the program knows what the name of the series is, but here it's not working.

Re: Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

No, this is something added. In the link that I provided there is a new settings exe that adds a button for "Manually Add" on the bottom of the Unidentified Files screen. Using that button you should be able to do what you want.

Re: Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

LuckyDay
Ok, I will try but I thought I already downloaded the .exe in that thread.

Will check it and report back.

Re: Can I manually create a series that TheTVDB won't allow?

LuckyDay
Oooh, I see the problem.

I use a resolution of 1360x768.  The manually add button doesn't appear in that resolution.

Maybe a suggestion would be to add a scroll bar to the right side of your menus so that those of us with lower resolutions can scroll up and down and see the rest of the window?

I can just change to a higher resolution for the purpose of adding shows for now.

Thanks.