Bookmarks section not available

muranoone
Bookmarks section not available

Bookmarks section not available where did it go?

Re: Bookmarks section not available

You must be using the "beta" version of Recorded TV HD Settings.... I took it out to prepare for the next release when I'll be changing how all of the sharing between PCs works... although I don't know when that will be. You can manually set the bookmarks location if you need to in the settings ini here: "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\GlobalSettings.ini" or here: C:\ProgramData\RecordedTVHD\GlobalSettings.ini" ... If you've set the bookmarks location in the past, you should be able to find it. I can't remember what the setting is off the top of my head.