Blue Transparency on Start Menu

chille37
I know there hasn't been anything going on here for a while, but I was hoping maybe someone would be able to help me out here.

First, let me say I love RTVHD! I've been using it for a couple of years now, and IMO there isn't a better looking UI for managing/viewing recorded files.

My problem is this... I have completely updated the WMC theme to a more metro look. On doing so the non-RTVHD STARTMENU.NOFOCUS icons no longer have the blue tint to them. I like this look much better than the old Windows7/Vista look, but I cannot find anywhere in the RTVHD files to update to the same. I do notice that the .png files themselves do not have any tint whatsoever.

I've looked in every .dll I can think of, checked all through the registry, and there is nothing that says the RTVHD STARTMENU.NOFOCUS icons should be blue! I'm assuming this must be something in the application itself that I don't have access to.  Am I correct in thinking this?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Re: Blue Transparency on Start Menu

My NoFocus icons do not have a blue tint in them. That must be something that Media Center is doing differently for 3rd party plugins? I don't know. Sorry.