Beta v1.5.8

LanceWebb
I love the Recorded TV HD's functionality, but the new Poster View visually takes it to another level!

The one thing that has been bugging me is when you are in the Top Menu, the Titles bleed through the Poster images.

I know the titles are there if you don't have an image.  But if you do have the Poster images why can you also see the Title in white also?  This does not look very clean and crisp.

When you drop down into a Category from the Top Menu it looks perfect.  Can you make the Posters look the same when you are in the Top Menu as they are when you are in a Category?

Thanks,  Lance

Re: Beta v1.5.8

Yeah... I changed the alpha on it when it isn't in focus so it is easier to tell that you are focusing on the top header.... That causes the bleed through of the wording.  I agree that it isn't the best way to do it.  I'll see what I can do.  Thanks.