Beta v1.5.8 - New recordings not showing up

Beta v1.5.8 - New recordings not showing up

LanceWebb
Last night when I got home I noticed that nothing had recorded since the day before.  I went in to restart the HTPC, and it said “A show was currently being recorded, are you wants to reboot?”  I said “NO” and noticed that in native Recorded TV the missing new recordings were there, just not in Recorded TV HD.  I stopped and restart the services of Recorded TV HD and new missing TV recordings showed up.  I have seen this once before a few months ago.