Beta v1.5.7

LanceWebb
v1.5.7 is now working for me!  Look good!

"Program Not Responding" as soon as I would hit Play on v1.5.6.

Only thing I see is, If I go into Non-Favorites and click on a show, it shows details from different show.  Actually, it pulling the details of the last show I was in before going into Non-Favorites.

Re: Beta v1.5.7

Either I'm not understanding or I cannot seem to duplicate your "shows details from different show" issue.

If I go into the non-favorites list in the media center ui hovering and/or clicking brings me to the correct show.

Re: Beta v1.5.7

I believe I found the problem and it should be fixed in the next beta.  I didn't see it at first, because oddly, it only occurred if you do not group by series in the date recorded option.

Re: Beta v1.5.7

LanceWebb
Yes, this issue has been resolved in v1.5.8.  Thanks