Beta 1.16.6 Remote Options, Date Fade, and Future Movie Posters

Beta 1.16.6 Remote Options, Date Fade, and Future Movie Posters

tradetek
Overall the beta looks great, and appears to work very smoothly.

I did notice that the pull of the TV episode posters for future series that have not been recorded only appears to be applied to TV shows and not scheduled movies, was that on purpose?

Going into the interface options and selecting the link for Remote Options causes Recorded TV HD to crash. I was curious what was in there, I'm not sure if it was just the setting to cause my remote to launch RecordeTVHD when I select Recorded TV using my remote, but if so, I do that have option enabled in the standalone settings app and I use HippoRemote with VNC as my remote.

I noticed in the detail view for a series that I have multiple episodes recorded for, when the date has a 2 digit month and day as the original airdate, the last 2 digits of the year and parenthesis at the end fade out making it difficult to the original airdate year. I've got a couple of old series just doing re-run recordings in the background and noticed this issue. I tried expanding the List Width to 400px, but that didn't seem to resolve the issue although it did help with the description cutoff issue I was having...

As a side note, it would be nice if you could add the List Width setting to the settings interface that you have in WCM now from what I can see, it looks like about the only thing you left out. :-)

Re: Beta 1.16.6 Remote Options, Date Fade, and Future Movie Posters

1. Yes, it only downloads artwork for scheduled tv shows right now.
2. I found the problem with the Remote Options. It will be fixed in the next release. Thank you for reporting the issue.
3. I'll have to take a look at adjusting the maximum length based on the list width again.
4. You can adjust the list width in the settings... here:

Re: Beta 1.16.6 Remote Options, Date Fade, and Future Movie Posters

tradetek
Thanks for pointing the list view size setting out, I think I must have missed it because it wasn't obvious that it was a button, it looked more like a long header...

Nice work.