Badge to mark a season as complete/available

Badge to mark a season as complete/available

tradetek
It would be nice if there was a badge that could be added to indicate that all episodes in a season for a show were recorded for a given season.

I'm currently recording some old shows for a couple of syndicated shows that I want to watch from the beginning but it will take time to get them all, and it's a pain to go look up the episode data to figure out which seasons are still missing episodes.

It would be nice if there was a new badge or a way to change the number of items in a season "folder" badge a different color to indicate that the season was complete, even if it was a manual toggle.

Re: Badge to mark a season as complete/available

c_manboy
I second this, with the addition of being able to sort a season by the episode number.

Re: Badge to mark a season as complete/available

You can sort by the episode number. There is an option under "Menu Strip, Recycle Bin & Other Options" -> "Header Choices On Top" -> "Episode List Header Choices" to sort by "Episodes" which is sorting by episode number.

Re: Badge to mark a season as complete/available

c_manboy
Fricken awesome.  Thx.