Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

mayorville
Just curious on when the next beta was going to be released?

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
Hope we get that artwork fix soon. 11 TV shows suddenly lost their artwork yesterday and needed fixing manually.

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
Three more series lost their artwork today. I’ve had to resort to disabling the monthly artwork update, which is a shame.

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

I'll try to release an update soon. Sorry

On Nov 29, 2017 6:04 PM, "IT Troll [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Three more series lost their artwork today. I’ve had to resort to disabling the monthly artwork update, which is a shame.

To start a new topic under Recorded TV HD Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Recorded TV HD Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
Awesome!

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
MJT Software wrote
There is an unidentified header option you can add if you want it in the media center gui.
By the way, if you have this option enabled and select an unidentified file it gives you an option to identify it. This takes you into the identification GUI which has been deprecated in this release. Just an entry point I guess you forgot about.

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

I just released a new beta. Hopefully it works well :)

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
Great news. What are the changes, so I know what to test out?

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

IT Troll
I've been using the latest beta since release and on the whole it is working well. However, I've had a few occasions when the TV show identification just stops working. The background service is still running and movies are still identified, but TV shows are no longer identified. Restarting the service the shuffling the files restores operation.

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

JMBurton2001
I've experienced this too. For me stopping and then restarting the service seems to pull everything back in line.

Re: Bad News - TheTVDB API v1 is going to be discontinued

klarsen
I have experienced this as well.