Back out of Recorded Movies

Scott_L
I just downloaded the latest beta. I have the TV and Movies segregated in the settings. When I select Recorded Movies, then Back, it returns me to Recorded TV...not where I previously was in the Menu. Any ideas ?

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

Easiest way right now would be to enable the "movies" header option in the settings program. That way it will bring you to that and when you back out of it you will be back where you were.

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

Scott_L
Ok...I think that workaround will work for now. I really do like having the TV and Movies separated so maybe in the next release?

BTW - Great application! I'm still trying it out but mostl likely will be making my purchase soon.

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

Scott_L
This post was updated on .
Hmm. I downloaded the latest beta. I'm getting an error when selecting Movies. Some message saying

Selected: Movie - provided genre was not listed as an option...then some code error.

Any ideas? I did upgrade to the beta in Media Center and did not do a reboot if that helps.

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

My fault... That happens if you don't have the "genre" header option visible.  I'll have to fix that.

Thanks for the info.

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

danofun
Scott,

It seems as though after adding the Recorded TV HD strip to WMC it is configurable with Media Center Studio (choose the Start Menu tab than Entry Points in the bottom left).  MCS can be install with daspannerman's installer and tikuf's StartResources patch.

How great is this Recorded TV HD software?!?!  I cannot believe I JUST RECENTLY stumbled upon it...

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

Scott_L
I added Genre to get it going. That worked.

I then went back to my previous setup of separating TV and Movies. Another problem popped up. After going to Recorded TV, then back out, then Recorded Movies, then back out, I can no longer get to Recrded TV. Just returns to the Menu.

EDIT: a reboot helped but Recorded TV always enters in the Genre heading after going into Recorded Movies I'll do more testing.

EDIT2: no joy. Stil having difficulty getting into Recorded TV.

Re: Back out of Recorded Movies

I've changed how I do this and hopefully it should work better in the next beta release.  I'll try to do it soon after I do some more testing :)

Thanks