Automatic refresh rate switching

IT Troll
I would really like to see automatic refresh switching adding to Recorded TV HD, similar to the implementation seen in other media front ends. Most of the content I watch is PAL and so my default refresh is 50Hz. However it would be great if this could be automatically switched to 30Hz or 24Hz as required based on the video.

Alternatively if someone can suggest a third party solution which behaves well with RTVHD I would be interested to hear the details.