Automatic downloads of podcasts

knyarko
Are there any plans to integrate automatic downloads of podcasts.  This is the one feature I really like about my old tivo. I would love to be able to select my podcasts from a list to subscribe, have episodes automatically download and display like television series, and be able to play all episodes in a group in series and then be able to delete the entire group when done.

Re: Automatic downloads of podcasts

Not yet.... You are the first to suggest it.  I'll put it on the list, but I've got some other things that have higher priority at this point.

Thank you for your suggestion!