Artwork disappearing

12

Re: Artwork disappearing

Ckur6
This error log is repeating daily since reinstall:

4/6/2016 8:46:46 PM - Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.   at System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_prepare_interop(IntPtr db, IntPtr pSql, Int32 nBytes, IntPtr& stmt, IntPtr& ptrRemain, Int32& nRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 9:00:11 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 9:36:51 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 9:36:53 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 11:16:52 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 11:41:53 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.HideThisSeriesFromStandardView(String SeriesName, String MCID, String CurrentHeaderName)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)
4/6/2016 11:41:56 PM - Cannot find table 0.   at System.Data.DataTableCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at RecordedTVHD.Application.FillSeriesList(Object obj)

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Ryan&Michelle <[hidden email]> wrote:
I only have Mse and the windows firewall.

Sent from my iPod

On Apr 8, 2016, at 17:08, "MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The named pipe is internal programming and would not effect the problem you are having. I don't see anything in any of the error messages that give me a clue to what is going on.

Do you have any anti-virus or 3rd party firewall installed? If so it is possible that one of them is interfering with the service reaching out to the internet. Can you try disabling them if you have them. The standard Windows anti-virus and firewall should not be interfering.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Artwork-disappearing-tp5709265p5709298.html
To unsubscribe from Artwork disappearing, click here.
NAML

Re: Artwork disappearing

Ckur6
Overrode everything.... Just disappeared again tonight.

Re: Artwork disappearing

If this is just a problem with movies you're probably just going to have to use something else for your movies. I am unable to assist at this point. I'm sorry.

Re: Artwork disappearing

Ckur6
This is not just movies. It's everything. I could care less about the movies.
At first, it didn't bother me to have to reload all tv artwork manually. But now it randomly deletes all my tv series artwork. I've had to manually override the artwork 4 times.

Sent from my iPod

On May 7, 2016, at 9:38, "MJT Software [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

If this is just a problem with movies you're probably just going to have everything to use something else for your movies. I am unable to assist at this point. I'm sorry.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/Artwork-disappearing-tp5709265p5709305.html