Application has stopped responding

dskaggs
Recently I've been getting a large amount of errors that say "The Recorded TV HD program has stopped responding and you will be returned to Windows Media Center".

Normally when this happens, I get bounced to the main menu and can immediately go back into Recorded TV HD. Has anyone else seen this lately?

System info:
AMD x4 quad-core processor
6GB of RAM
NVidia GT520 1GB video card
Recorded TV HD v 1.7.0

Re: Application has stopped responding

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
I've seen this error a large number of times.  Fortunately, as you mentioned, it has an easy fix (that the family has been fine with).  It's possible that it might be related to the memory-leak issue.  I've been keeping an eye out for this error since installing the memory-leak fix, and I haven't seen it (yet).