Any New Versions?

John Galt
Any new versions with any of the issues that I posted in the previous beta fixed? Would love to use it, but it's not quite ready for the wife test....

Re: Any New Versions?

Are you talking about the file identification stuff you were talking about? I've improved it somewhat, but I currently do not read the metadata off the hard drive if it is there.

I've got so many things on my feature request list I'll have to go through and prioritize them. Maybe I need to do some sort of poll to see what features would benefit the most users.