Amazon VOD files not showing up

poissony
Hi,

When trying to add Amazon VOD series no files are showing up. I believe this is because the characters '[' and ']' are in the folder and file names e.g:

E:\Amazon Unbox\Sons Of Anarchy [HD]\Sons of Anarchy [HD] - S03E002 - Oiled [HD].wmv

If I rename the file without '[' and ']' and move it to a folder without  '[' and ']' in the name the file appears in the database.

I could rename all the series and files but I have quite a few. Could you modify Recordedtvhd to accept  '[' and ']' characters?

Re: Amazon VOD files not showing up

Will do asap. This is a very easy fix, but I'm in the middle of working on something else and can't release anything right now.

Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Re: Amazon VOD files not showing up

poissony
Understood. I'll look out for the fix when you're ready.

Re: Amazon VOD files not showing up

New beta should fix it... let me know if it does not.

Latest beta information and download

Re: Amazon VOD files not showing up

poissony
New beta has fixed it, thanks.