Allow poster view for seasons only

CaseV7
Hi again,
I love the default "listing" view for recorded tv hd, but also like to see the poster view for individual seasons. It would be nice to be able to jump from the listing view, to poster view on the season selection screen.

The main issue I have with the poster view on the main selection screen is that it is so busy that it can be hard to find the show you are looking for. I would almost like to have no background on that screen until I've selected a show.

Another improvement to poster view might be some letter seperators, grouping each set of posters by a letter, that way if I'm looking for "Parks and Rec" I can quickly scan to the "p" section and find the poster with only a few choices.

Thanks again,
I love the plug-in and am suggesting it to anyone I know using Media Center.

-Casey

Re: Allow poster view for seasons only

Those are good ideas.  I'll put them on the list and give them some thought.

Thank you for recommending Recorded TV HD to people you know! :)