After deleting show, goes back to top of list

After deleting show, goes back to top of list

TheMayor
Not sure if this a bug or not, but if I'm pretty far down in my list of shows (duplicates & on episode 41), if I delete a show, instead of going back to the list, it brings up back to episode 1.

Anyway to have it so it goes back to the same spot it was before?  If I was closer to the top, it went back to the same spot with no problems.

Re: After deleting show, goes back to top of list

It is supposed to unless it is the last show. Is that the case or is it not working properly for you?