Adding Channel logos that aren't in your guide.

12

Re: Adding Channel logos that aren't in your guide.

SikSlayer
Thanks. BBC Three also doesn't show any channel logos.

Re: Adding Channel logos that aren't in your guide.

IT Troll
Administrator
I'm a My Channels Logo XL user in the UK and we do get a mostly full logo set through MCL. Sometimes it is necessary to add your own custom logos for some regional or +1 channels.

These logos are mostly working OK in RTVHD except for BBC Two HD (Channel 102). The call sign looks to be correct and the logo appears as expected in the Guide.

Also I find that I am not getting any logos for non-WTV files which are not in my channel line up; e.g. HBO, Showtime, AMC. Originally I didn't have the logos for these but I have since downloaded the full set for the USA and restarted RTVHD but this hasn't helped. The call signs look correct but I note that the episodes don't have a ChannelNumber.
12