Add "Add Recording" Feature (which exists in Recorded TV)

eht

Add "Add Recording" Feature (which exists in Recorded TV)

eht
I noticed the "add recording" feature is missing. I use the feature to add custom recording based on a keyword. This is different than using search since search only checks the existing channel guide. A custom recording based on keyword will record any show in the future that uses that keyword.

I checked the Recorded TV HD settings to see if this feature exists and I didn't see it.

Re: Add "Add Recording" Feature (which exists in Recorded TV)

There is no way to send a user there using the SDK or some other way that I know of, but I might be able to implement the keyword recordings manually. I'll have to take a look when I get the chance. Thanks.

Re: Add "Add Recording" Feature (which exists in Recorded TV)

MoRBiD MaNGLeR
If you're able to introduce this feature, then I'd be able to stay out of the WMC interface altogether which would be great.  Thanks, MJT.

MoRBiD

Re: Add "Add Recording" Feature (which exists in Recorded TV)

barnabas1969
I would like this too.  It's the only reason that I haven't disabled the default Recorded TV menu.  Unfortunately, since I haven't disabled the default menu strip, my wife still occasionally uses the default menu instead of RTVHD.

I suppose I could disable the default menu strip and then enable it when I plan to do some "wish list" recordings, but it would be very nice if this feature exists in RTVHD.