Actor details & Other showings

tony_park
Hi Mark,

when viewing a program synopsis, in the standard media centre interface, its possible to see actor details, other showings etc.  Would it be possible for something like this to be provided in recordedtvhd?  I use the other showings quite a lot, and would seriously miss this functionality.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Actor details & Other showings

The easiest thing to do would be to play a recording of the series you want that information from, pause it if you'd like, and then press the info key or the right or left arrow on the remote and press the OK button to get what you are looking for.

Re: Actor details & Other showings

tony_park
Thanks Mark, we can get to the info that way, but would be nice, if we didn't have to start to play then pause the program etc :-)

Thanks
Tony