Ability to set the artwork refresh rate or force a refresh

Ability to set the artwork refresh rate or force a refresh

tradetek
Currently the artwork refresh rate is fixed at 30 days, and the only option you have is off or on.

 I want to be able to change that to an interval that I choose, or force a manual refresh for my current shows and movies.

Sometimes I go into thetvdb.com and themoviedb.org and update a bunch of posters and backdrops and it would be nice to force the system to force a refresh for all of them at one time.

Re: Ability to set the artwork refresh rate or force a refresh

I'll add it to my list. Thanks