Ability to move files

pezboy
Any chance you could add a feature that would make RTH move a file based on which favorite list it is assigned to? I record a lot of kids shows for my daughter and I have a separate drive specifically for those shows so a feature like this would be a godsend, as I usually record about 8-10 shows daily and my Recorded TV drive can fill up rather quickly if I don't stay on top of moving them. It would also be great if you could implement rename, sort, and 'delete if duplicate exists' features ala wtvmetarenamer: http://wtvmetarenamer.codeplex.com/

Re: Ability to move files

whalemangler
I second this one.  ALOT of people will come over from BeyondTV once they find this, especially with this feature.  You could also just let us know where the favorites are stored and I could write a script to parse it and move shows based on favs.