Ability to Automatically Add Record Settings Based On Genre

eht

Ability to Automatically Add Record Settings Based On Genre

eht
I'm not sure this request is possible.  I would the ability to add Record Settings based on genre. Specifically, I want to have an automatic method of extending sporting events by 1 hour since sporting events typically end well after the time allotted in the guide. Currently, for each recorded sporting event, I have to select the recording event, then go to Record Settings, then go to Stop: and change the setting to "1 hour after". This feature currently exists on Dish DVRs.
eht

Re: Ability to Automatically Add Record Settings Based On Genre

eht
Any comment to my request?

Re: Ability to Automatically Add Record Settings Based On Genre

Not at this time. Thanks.
eht

Re: Ability to Automatically Add Record Settings Based On Genre

eht
FYI, I think the feature would be awesome for sports fans. I recorded a b-ball game of my alma mater yesterday and forgot to extend the recording. The recording ended with 2 minutes left in the game!