AVG detected RecordedTVHDService.exe as an IDP ALEXA.

AVG detected RecordedTVHDService.exe as an IDP ALEXA.

Keylonta
AVG detected RecordedTVHDService.exe as an IDP ALEXA.

"This kind of software usually arrives in the form of an unwanted download from a malicious website or as code illegally injected into a legitimate website without the webmaster's knowledge."

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/ww-en/virus-and-malware-information/content/generic-virus/?name=IDP.ALEXA.46&utm_source=TDPU&utm_medium=IDP&PRTYPE=AVF

C:\Program Files (x86)\RecordedTVHD\RecordedTVHDService.exe, IDP.ALEXA.46

Why would AVG suddenly do this, it's never detected it before? Is it safe for me to add it to AVGs exceptions list?

RE: AVG detected RecordedTVHDService.exe as an IDP ALEXA.

I have no idea why AVG would have detected it as such. You can add it to your exception list. Maybe you can notify AVG of the false detection.

AVG detected RecordedTVHDService.exe as an IDP ALEXA.

"This kind of software usually arrives in the form of an unwanted download from a malicious website or as code illegally injected into a legitimate website without the webmaster's knowledge."

http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/ww-en/virus-and-malware-information/content/generic-virus/?name=IDP.ALEXA.46&utm_source=TDPU&utm_medium=IDP&PRTYPE=AVF

C:\Program Files (x86)\RecordedTVHD\RecordedTVHDService.exe, IDP.ALEXA.46

Why would AVG suddenly do this, it's never detected it before? Is it safe for me to add it to AVGs exceptions list?

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/AVG-detected-RecordedTVHDService-exe-as-an-IDP-ALEXA-tp5709184.html

To start a new topic under Other, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Recorded TV HD Forum, click here.
NAML