1. Do they ever show up? If they haven't ever shown up you might want to go into "DVRMStoMPEGSettings" program (you can search the start menu) go to the Commercial Skip tab and make sure there is something under the "Commercial Path" text box and press save. If you still have Media Center open, close it and open it back up again and see if the commercial breaks show up.
2. The example you showed probably does't show up because first I split by a period "." if one exists in the filename and try to identify it using the series name and the season and episode numbers. If a period doesn't exist then I split by a hyphen "-". You could remove the period after "Mrs" or change the hyphens to periods and see if that works.
3. What parts do you feel you would like to share? I've thought about sharing the watched/resume data and possibly the favorites, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
1. Thanks. I haven't had a chance to play around with this yet; on the to do list. I do have 1 PC with a slightly older beta (1.59 i believe) that is working fine so i suspect it's probably a DVRMSToolbox configuration issue as you pointed out.
2. removing the period worked! thanks!!
Since i have everything automated at the server level, i'm wondering if it would be possible to have an email generated (configurable daily or weekly) that sent an email listing all of the 'Unidentified shows' that i need to go in and fix? that would be particularly useful i would think (or maybe there's a better way rather than having to open up RTV HD settings and look?)
3. For my setup, i have a single server that does all of the recording, dl'ing, etc, and moving it to a shared drive. I have four 7MC clients that access that shared drive. I thought it might be a bit inefficient to have each of the clients individually checking the shared folder(s) for new/deleted shows rather than sharing the actual database. Further, if i had to manually add a series ID or something in RTV HD settings, this would prevent me from having to do it 4 times. Watched/favorites/resume data sharing would definitely be useful as well.
Ideally, it would be awesome if the recording guides were integrated in a true client/server framework (a la SageTV). As i mentioned, all recordings are done on the server but it would be very cool to schedule a recording from any client and have the server handle everything.... might not be doable, but never hurts to inquire! :-) (although remote potato does this but for some reason that app is extremely slow on my network and therefore unusable)
Keep up the great work... lovin' RTV HD so far :-)