1 button play

ryttingm
it would be nice to push play while an episode is selected and have it do the default action like resume playback. This is a feature of the default recorded tv view that I miss.

Re: 1 button play

This shouldn't be a problem.  I'll see what I can do.

Re: 1 button play

This feature is in the latest beta.  Please try it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup.msi

Re: 1 button play

ryttingm
Works great!  The feature is much appreciated.

Re: 1 button play

cenright
Works great if you have not already selected into the episode... Nit picky, but when the episode is already selected, the play button does not work and must use select button.  Having a pain getting used to this.

Re: 1 button play

You are right... I need to fix that.

Thanks!