1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

AgileHumor
I've set my Watched Threshold to 10% (from 50%).  I use WMC running on Windows 8 x64 (not 8.1).

When I watch episodes in the plugin (using your very handy 'Play All Unwatched'), none of the episodes show as watched when looking at season view.  The percentage is 99%, but if I 'Play All Unwatched' it always starts at the beginning.

Any thoughts?

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

Beaker1024
This is a bug that was partly fixed with 1.9.0

The watched check mark on poster images used to not refresh/update on the show titles listing, seasons or episodes list until you moved to one level higher and then back into the level you want to look at.

v1.9.0 fixed this watched status check mark updating on the shows title and episode listing views.

The bug remains on the shows seasons poster view.

I can not comment on the show starting at the beginning when having a resume at 99%.  I do have some epsiodes that are incorrectly listed as 1 minute long (this is the files fault not RTVHDs problem) and those do not behave correctly for the resume.

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

AgileHumor
Thanks Beaker1024!

I tried but even if I go up one level and back down but the episodes still show unwatched.

When I watch the whole 45 minute episode (at 99% or 100%), it's still not marked as watch.  It shows 99%, which is plenty more then the 5% threshold.

PS - No issues with the resume at 99%, just my poor description of how to articulate I went past the 5% watched threshold in settings.

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

AgileHumor
I'm still only about 95 accuracy on watched status.  It just doesn't detect it all the time and it's very frustrating as I can't use the remote control to set the episode/series as watched.

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

I'll have a beta out soon that hopefully will fix your problems.

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

AgileHumor
Thank you sir!

Re: 1.9.0 Watched Status Not Working As Expected

AgileHumor
I've been using 1.9.3 and the issues persist.

One easily repeatable scenario that isn't being marked as watched isif you "Play all Unwatched" episodes...none will get marked as watched.

Must be an issue with playing in that mode.