1.9.0 Performance

tradetek
Are you familiar with the term "dog slow"?

This is the slowest release in a long time. Changing from one view to another takes longer and the transition from an episode screen to a playing recorded episode picture can take 30 seconds. I hear the sound, but the screen doesn't change.

Re: 1.9.0 Performance

What version were you on last time that you say was faster? I ask because I've heard the exact opposite of what you are reporting.

Re: 1.9.0 Performance

tradetek
After a lot of testing I have figured out that having VNC running on the machine does not play well with RecordedTVHD.

After disabling VNC on all my machines, the stability has been greatly improved, along with performance.

Something else for your troubleshooting bag.

Bill