1.7.28 Skip buttons don't always move between headers in poster theme

1.7.28 Skip buttons don't always move between headers in poster theme

meoge
I installed 1.7.28 last week and the skip forward and back don't always change headers in the 2 row poster theme.  I always use the skip buttons instead of arrowing up and then over to change from one favorite list to another.  This works sometimes and then other times it has no effect.  Last night I was able to skip to the left, but not the right.  From my brief testing, it seems restating the HTPC allow it to work for a bit and then it just stops working.

Re: 1.7.28 Skip buttons don't always move between headers in poster theme

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look.