1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

tradetek
I've been seeing this for several updates now... After an upgrade, RTVHD seems to delete all shows from the homescreen and then starts adding them again but with all the checkmarks indicating that they have been watched are gone.

The bookmark files are still in the directory, and if you look at the description of the show, I can see that it is reading them because it will display the last day and percentage watched which comes from the file.

This an annoyance because I have about 800 archived shows for series that I want to keep reruns of for watching in the future kind of like when people buy DVDs of old seasons for a show.

How do I get my checkmarks back short of play each and every show for a few minutes?

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

I've added a threshold for the watched status icon. Most likely that is all it is.

If you go into Recorded TV HD -> the wrench icon -> "Menu Strip, Recycle Bin & Other Options" -> "Other Interface Options" and bump down the percentage really low (like 5%) and the checkmarks should all come back.

You can then play with the percentage later if you want.

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

tradetek
Nope... already tried that, actually I had previously had set at 5% and the update reset it to some high value like 80 or 90%!!!

I also tried rebooting, but that didn't do anything either.

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

Would you have used he utility that I created a while back to set episodes as watched? Or are these WTV files that were watched before you got Recorded TV HD?

I think I may have neglected to take those into account when I implemented the watched threshold feature.

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

tradetek
I have not used your utility. 100% of these were watched using RTVHD.

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

First... Are there any checkmarks? If not did you make sure you have the
option for the checkmark indicators on?

If that isn't it can you open up one of the bookmark files that it shows as
unwatched and paste it in a reply? Also how many minutes does Recorded TV
HD tell you the episode is?

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

tradetek
Checkmarks after I watch a show, whether it was recorded before or after the update.

Shows that were recorded and watched prior to the update correctly show the date last watched and percentage watched, and if I resume them they play from the right spot.

I don't see a way to attach a file, but here are the contents of the bookmark file for a show that was watched and does not show the checkmark:

01:00:58.2500000

The file name is: Continuum_SCIFIHD_2013_01_14_19_59_00.txt

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

Just so I understand...

Are you looking at the episode list and the checkmarks aren't there at all unless you've watched them after the update?  Or are there some checkmarks from before, but not all?

I assume that if you would install the beta version instead of the alpha the checkmarks would be there?

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

tradetek
100% of the checkmarks are gone.

Episodes that I have watched since the update are getting their checkmarks once they hit the 5% mark once I reset the value back down to 5%.

Don't know what would happen if I downgraded to the beta version. Honestly I don't even know which version is thebeta version...

Re: 1.7.27 Watch status checkmarks disappeared

I think I know what happened. Let me take a look at your database to double check. Please send me "C:\Users\Public\RecordedTVHD\database\RecordedTVHDdb.s3db" to support@recordedtvhd.com