1.7.19 Bookmark File Management

tradetek
So after looking at the RTVHD bookmark file location, I noticed that as of 1.7.19, the app does not cleanup bookmark files when it deletes a corresponding wtv file.

This may be contributing to some of the recent memory and stability issues as I assume that the app must be scanning this folder and building an in memory data structure of the existing recorded series and episodes playstate's for performance.

After I manually cleaned up this directory, I had 1/3 the number of files based on the number of series that I keep to watch as "reruns" in the future and think that automating the cleaning up this directory as part of the application's episode deletion process should be standard practice.