1.7.10 major memory problem

Guy Martin
Installed latest beta (1.7.10) on Sunday. Had to go out of town on Monday, and started getting panick calls from my wife: "Nothing is working, stop upgrading to new versions blah blah blah.". On my return I noticed memory being used at 100% (8gb) where normally it is used at 20%. I rebooted at midnight, but at 7:00 am memory was back to 100%; so the memory culprit is very quick. I de-installed 1.7.10 and went back to 1.7.3 and so far things are stable.

Re: 1.7.10 major memory problem

If you want please try 1.7.11 at end of memory leak thread.

On Jul 27, 2012 8:18 AM, "Guy Martin [via Recorded TV HD Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Installed latest beta (1.7.10) on Sunday. Had to go out of town on Monday, and started getting panick calls from my wife: "Nothing is working, stop upgrading to new versions blah blah blah.". On my return I noticed memory being used at 100% (8gb) where normally it is used at 20%. I rebooted at midnight, but at 7:00 am memory was back to 100%; so the memory culprit is very quick. I de-installed 1.7.10 and went back to 1.7.3 and so far things are stable.

http://recorded-tv-hd-forum.1045789.n5.nabble.com/1-7-10-major-memory-problem-tp5706958.html
To start a new topic under Recorded TV HD Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Recorded TV HD Forum, click here.
NAML