1.6.19 Series manual override doesn't seem to work

1.6.19 Series manual override doesn't seem to work

tradetek
For a series that already has metadata and artwork associated with it, using the embedded search tool to find the correct artwork doesn't seem to work as expected...

A) It only shows one option for the series artwork.

B) It doesn't update the artwork, if the current artwork at thetvdb.com is different than the artwork currently being used for the series.

Re: 1.6.19 Series manual override doesn't seem to work

There was a bug in 1.6.19 when series had specials. I'm not sure if that is the problem or not, but you might want to try 1.6.20. I just tested with this version by changing the artwork from a series to another older series with the same name and the artwork changed within a few seconds.

http://www.recordedtvhd.com/download/beta/RecordedTVHDSetup-1.6.20.msi