1.17.0 - Bleed through of the movie name on the cover art

1.17.0 - Bleed through of the movie name on the cover art

LanceWebb
Nice job on 1.17.0!!!!

Noticed it I go from WMC directly into the RecordedTVHD by clicking the Movies icon, when on the top header bar, the movie name shows through the cover art.  Also it the top header bar lists Date Recorded & Unwatched Movies.  In setting I only have checked to list movies alphabetically by Title.

This is what is odd, if I go from WMC directly into the RecordedTVHD by clicking the RecordedTVHD icon and then scroll over to Movies on the top header bar, everything works perfect.  No bleed through of the movie name on the cover art and listed by Title.

Re: 1.7.0 - Bleed through of the movie name on the cover art

I'll see what I can do.